Welcome! I am Rabbi Jonathan Biatch of Madison, Wisconsin. "Pulpit Perspectives: My Observations as a Congregational Rabbi" is published every two weeks to reflect my observations about life in my congregation and with my members. The opinions expressed here are solely my own. I invite you to join the dialogue!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Night of Justice and Song

"A Night of Justice and Song" led by the Rabbis of Madison will take place at 7 PM on Monday, March 14 - and every Monday at 7 PM from now on - at the State Capitol in Madison, King Street Entrance. Join Madison's Rabbis as they stand vigil and pray for sanity and peace, and for the benefit of the workers of Wisconsin. On March 14, join Rabbis Bonnie Margulis and Jonathan Biatch as they hold a candlelight vigil, and invite the Jewish community to stand with them, to sing and be heard, and bear witness to the right and proper way to support the working people of Wisconsin, and the United States.

No comments: